Friday, August 20, 2010

I lied..

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... u know it. But there is one thing for sure will never change. You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why...You’re still the first person I think of before I close my eyes. And you'll always be the first person I think of when I wake up. When i see you I will always get butterflies and sometimes, even tears in my eyes. I guess the worst of everything is that I could ever tot of letting you go…My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you. But sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our vision only clears after our eyes are washed away with tears...I believe things happen for reasons..

No comments:

Post a Comment